‘Help! I’m Moving Abroad’ gives you the support you need to make the unknown more predictable in just 3 sessions. Learn more about what to plan for, what to expect when settling in and how to adjust to a new culture.
Moving abroad can be an overwhelming experience because life as you know it will completely change. In your sessions, you can voice your worries, questions and your actual experience regarding your move. You will also be provided with a practical checklist to help you plan your move. People typically schedule one or two sessions before their move and the rest of the sessions after their move. This way you will have support before and during your transition.
- You’ll have a plan for your move
- You’ll know more about what to expect when settling in
- You’ll know what you need to do to adjust to your new life and culture
- You’ll be enthusiastic to start your new Global Life
- Orientation session
- 3 coaching sessions of 45 min. each
- A practical: How to Move Abroad Checklist
- A personal journal to keep track of actions and successes
- Email support throughout the coaching period